ProxStop Terms and Conditions are as follows:
- All websites, newsletters, companies, or individuals need official approval from ProxStop.com ("ProxStop") before they can become a ProxStop Partner ("User"). Only websites and newsletters that have been reviewed and approved are permitted to use the programs. ProxStop and its partners reserve the right to withhold or refuse approval on any website, newsletter, company, or individual for any reason, whatsoever.
- In order to be eligible to use any of the services offered, all websites and newsletters must meet the following criteria: Be content-based, not just page with a list of links or advertisements, nor can the site be centered around making money off of our Advertisers; Be written in English and contain only English language content (some exceptions with approval); Have a top-level domain name; Be fully functional at all levels; no "under construction" sites or sections (some exceptions with approval); Spawning process pop-ups and exit pop-ups are prohibited for click approved affiliates.
- The content of the website and/or newsletter cannot contain any adult content nor link from, or to, any adult materials including but not limited to: Explicit, vulgar or obscene language; Posting or referencing of sexually explicit images or other offensive content; Promotion of adult services, such as phone sex or escort services.
- ("User") agrees to pay ("ProxStop") on a ("Point") per query basis. The current pricing schedule can be found on the Pricing page. Any changes made to the pricing schedule will be sent via email notification to each ("User"). Payments must be received before any services are offered. Once payment is received, the appropriate amount of ("Point")'s will be added to the ("Users")'s account. The ("API key") will then be activated as long as there are available ("Point")'s per a ("User")'s account.
- ("User") irrevocably covenants, promises and agrees to indemnify ("ProxStop") and to hold ("ProxStop") harmless from and against any and all losses, claims, expenses, suits, damages, costs, demands or liabilities, arising from any and all claims and lawsuits for copyright, slander, libel, and trademark violation as well as all other claims resulting from member's web pages. ("User") will further defend, indemnify and hold ("ProxStop") harmless from and against any and all actual or threatened claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising from or relating to ("User")'s performance or non-performance of its obligations hereunder. Except for indemnification obligations, in no event shall either party be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, or punitive damages of any kind of nature whatsoever (including lost profits or revenues, or harm to business), even if such party has been notified of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall, ("ProxStop")'s liability under this agreement, whether in contract, tort, or other legal theory, be greater than the total amount paid by ("User").
- ("ProxStop") reserves the right to change any conditions of this contract at any time. Change notices are sent to ("User") by email, and ("User") is responsible for complying with any changes to the contract within 3 calendar days from the date of change. Failure of the ("User") to terminate the agreement within those 3 calendar days will constitute acceptance of the changes to this contract.
- ("ProxStop") gives no warranty, express or implied, for any and all services and products provided, including, but not limited to, warranty of merchantability and warranty of fitness for a particular purpose. This statement expressly includes any reimbursement for losses of income due to disruption of service by ("ProxStop") or its upstream providers.
- Any legal action taken by an advertiser, agency, client, person, or entity against ("ProxStop") for actions of ("User") that violate these terms and conditions, you accept that ("ProxStop") will work with the advertiser, agency, client, person, or entity to divulge your personal information. You also agree that ("ProxStop") is not liable for your actions, and you will bear all costs (legal or otherwise) that ("ProxStop") incurs if ("ProxStop") is sued by advertiser, client, agency, person, or entity.
- If any provision of this agreement shall be held or made invalid or unenforceable by a court decision, statute, rule or otherwise, the remaining provisions of this agreement shall not be affected thereby.